Phase One Treatment with Invisalign First
Invisalign First clear aligner treatment is a type of Phase-One treatment for growing children. It aligns the teeth while expanding the arches and making room for existing teeth and incoming permanent teeth.
Phase-One treatment with Invisalign First may be used to:
- Correct and guide the growth of your child’s jaw
- Regulate the width of the upper and lower arches
- Create more space for crowded teeth
- Avoid the need for permanent tooth extractions during Phase-Two treatment
- Correct thumb sucking and help improve minor speech problems
Invisalign First Treatment
Invisalign First treatment starts with a simple scan or impressions. From there, every step of your youngster’s plan is digitally plotted, so you know what to expect.
Removable aligners mean there’s little interruption to your son or daughter’s life and the foods he or she loves. Plus, the aligners are specifically designed to fit smaller teeth, with space to accommodate teeth that are growing in.
As children progress through their treatment, their smile transforms through a series of small, expertly designed shifts calculated for how little teeth should move.
Why Invisalign First?
- Types of Treatment: Invisalign First clear aligners can fix a broad range of teeth-straightening issues, including crowding, spacing, and narrow dental arches.
- No Food Restrictions: With Invisalign First clear aligners, there’s no missing out on popcorn at the movies. Children can continue to eat what they want.
- Easy Hygiene: Growing children can continue to brush and floss without hassle, to keep their good hygiene habits on track.
- Proven Experience: When your child gets Invisalign treatment, he or she is in great company. Invisalign technology has transformed more than 5 million smiles worldwide.
Turn their little smile into a big, beautiful one. Speak to Dr. Rivera today about Invisalign First treatment.
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.